PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Illumination

" Illumination " Was placed in the catalog for Winter and again for Spring because is is selling well as a limited edition.  The art director feels the response is excellent and the clients are responding to the Oriental feel and glowing light that the piece emits. I am really pleased about this, as I created it and dedicated piece to my Japanese teachers who taught me Ikebana, Tea Ceremony and spent many hours discussing Japanese art. It is one of my first pieces that I used the texture technique that defines my style.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment