PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 12, 2012

My MacArthur Beach Turtle Tank Instalation

Well after much hard work and nail biting, my installation at the MacArthur Beach State Park is finished and a few days ago Caretta was placed in her new home. She is the Loggerhead seen in my 2nd photo down on the upper left. The new Nature Center had it's Grand Opening a few night ago and I was so honored to have my work displayed so visibly on their new front porch. The composites I created out of many images I personally shot to make the look and feel of the reef located off the Parks's beach.I then turned my giant PS file over to Knaffs Signs who printed it on the material they use to wrap cars.
 Today I am going over and later will add an image of the viewing window on the front with Caretta . I am still working on the website that went live this week. I did say "YES" to two new major works. This tank plus doing the Art and Web design on their website. I am so happy "The Friends of MacArthur" gave me the opportunity. The website is live but I am still adding photos to each page so it is a work in progress.If you are in Florida please make a trip to this amazing Park located on Singer Island in Palm Beach County. 

Add caption




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment