PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Life has it's up and downs.

Hi All
This year has been a bit of a dramatic one. My husband was scheduled for a hip replacement but ended up having heart surgery because they found blockages in his major arteries. So I have been a
bit out of the loop when it comes to posting about my life and art in general. I will try to do a quick catch up for the last six months.  Luckily I take pictures so I can remember. I find without them I would not be able to reconstruct much of a time line. Here he is just out of recovery..amazing  He flew through both surgeries..and is so much better walking and doing everything. In fact we have traveled lots this summer.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment