PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flypaper Textures_Learn Texturing with Paul and Jill

 Paul Grand is British but lives in France and Jill (Borealnz) is from New Zealand, they met via Flickr and have been collaborating to create beautiful sets of textures with " how to" explanation an great before and after shots of there work. It is a great teaching blog about texture art. I purchased both sets of high resolution textures and love them because I can experiment following along with their directions and have an idea what the final outcome may somewhat resemble. But remember no two images are the same and every textured piece with have its own personality.
 click image

Flypaper Textures Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment