PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Cheer

M&M is having a Christmas Party tomorrow night. All the artists will be there, so drop by if you are in the area. I might be a few min late as I am helping set up the reception for the Benjamin School Students who will be showing their work at MacArthur Beach State Park. Everything always happens at the same time during the Holidays doesn't it. The National Association Woman's Artist has it's exhibit at the Armory Arts in West Palm Beach. I missed the call during the summer,so no work in this one, but it is a wonderful exhibit.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment