PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winsor Roc Portrait

Keeping me very busy this past spring was a magnificent horse named Winsor. I  followed him to events out at Wellington and did some commissioned  portraits. One I am still working on one. He is owned by a lovely lady named Barbara Nitsch and is being trained at Olympic level by Chris VonMartels a Canadian Olympic rider. What a treat to see him go through his paces. A new test for me to do sports action photography. I really could have benefited from a longer lens, but I did my best. He traveled to Europe to compete and will be back in Fl again this winter .


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment