PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photo Arts: Good Tutorial on Texturing

 Dear visitors from my recent talks, Thanks for your interest and  I hope you can find some helpful information here about texturing. If you look on the right side and click on the little boxes they will take you to some blogs I follow. Find some good textures and then watch this little video and begin to experiment. You can do a google on utube for more videos too. There are quite a few out there that are helpful. There are many styles of this artform and with some experimenting I know you will have some artisitc fun. I am considering offering a local workshop in the Spring. I will post the information to your clubs. Thanks, Melinda
Follow link to video.
Photo Arts: Good Tutorial on Texturing
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment