PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Recent Presentations I gave at local Camera Clubs.

In December I gave a presentation at Ibis Photography Club in PBG
 and tonight I did a second one at the Treasure Coast Photo Club in Ft Pierce Fl. Both times I was surprised at how large the memberships are; at least 60 or 70 people attended both events. I was a bit nervous, but both audiences were so warm and receptive I soon got over my nerves. There was much interest and question asked about my work and my process of textures I am considering creating a basic workshop sometime in the near future. I would highly recommend you join either of these clubs if they are in your area. Very interactive and informative organizations.

http://treasurecoastphoto.photoshelter.com
                                     http://ibisphotographyclub.smugmug.com

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment