PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Early Bird


Early Bird
Originally uploaded by melepix
Lately I am not exactly the early bird...luckily they still eat in the middle of the afternoon.!


Quotes of the Day

"I only know how to approach a place by walking. For what does a street photographer do but walk and watch and wait and talk, and then watch and wait some more, trying to remain confident that the unexpected, the unknown, or the secret heart of the known awaits just around the corner."
- Alex Webb, Magnum Photographer

"I took the portrait out of the studio and started getting into real life."
- Arnold Newman

"You must learn to love the obvious"
"I photograph to see what the world looks like in photographs."
- Winogrand

“My photographs are more questions than answers. I use photography as a way to help me understand why I am here. The camera helps me to see."
-Trent Parke

"They asked me:
"'How do you make your pictures?' I was puzzled . . .
"I said, 'I don't know, it's not important.'

"The world is going to pieces and people like Adams and Weston are photographing rocks!"
- Henri Cartier-Bresson

The marvels of daily life are exciting; no movie director can arrange the unexpected that you find in the street.
- Robert Doisneau

"The pictures are there, you just take them."
- Robert Capa

I have no inhibitions and neither has my camera
- Weegee

"There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment."
- Robert Frank

"It's slightly dishonest, but I say I'm collecting photons that would disappear anyway. I'm not doing anyone any harm."
- Richard Kalvar Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment