PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Strange days indeed .Digital Art

I found this well done and interesting work and also the art link to the inspiration for the work by A Dutch painter .

Acire created it and has this to say....
I turned it into a tribute to Dutch painter Carel Willink.
His Magic Realism I found always awe inspiring,once had the pleasure to be introduced to him and his then wife Mathilde thanks to my uncle,at some gallery opening in Amsterdam.
I was in my teens,he seemed very old and his wife very beautiful and so much younger than he was।
To read more click on image... Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment