PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free Texture Groups on Flickr

The are a number of groups that share textures for free but my favorite group is "Texture for Layers"
Click Here

Many artist upload textures to share and all have free "creative commons" license.
The Group rules from Telzey. Lydia Marano
"This texture is free to use in your personal or commercial work, but you may not reshare, distribute, or claim/imply it to be your own." Update , i have learned that you can not join group unless you show you have active photostream showing your work on Flickr.Sorry.

Lydia is a very creative artist and I found this fun utube video showing some of her work.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment