PHOTO ARTS

My photo
Blogging for the enjoyment of sharing information about all aspects of the Art of Photography and Photoshop Design. I also add links and information about Art in general that I find inspirational. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Enamoured


Enamoured
Originally uploaded by melepix
Went to the Palm Beach zoo last week and caught these Jaguar love birds , well at least he seems smitten, she maybe playing it cool.
Anyway I was in the sweet spot where the fence magically disappeared in front of their bodies. I love when this happens but is hard to make it work I guess it is depending on light and settings. But of course the back fence still ruined the shot. This is the beauty of using textures. Presto the background now looks like a dusty place in the jungle . Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment